Things I enjoyed about this story:
1. Even though it’s the sixth book in a series, I had no problem understanding it because page 1 features a list of characters and their “role”
2. The wonderful world they live in. “Why would I be upset about (my mother joining a cover)? She can do what she wants.”
3. The story moves very quickly and held my interest until “fin”.
4. Things I was angry about at the beginning resolved themselves on their won with very good reasons.
5. Tarot and Tea – what more could one want?
6. Sexy times that focus in the feelings instead of the physical.
This book carried me away and helped me escape an afternoon of adulting. It had a nice even flow and fully developed main and secondary characters.
I have added the other books in my series to my wish list.