Collision (Shattered Hearts Book 3) by Nicole Banks – Review by Michelle King

Collision (Shattered Hearts, #3)Collision by Nicole Banks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What an unbelievable ending to this fantastic series! This is book 3 in the Shattered Hearts series and you must read them in order. Each book takes you on an incredible journey through the lives of these people. This final book tore me apart more times than I can count but I came out in the end all put back together again! This author truly knows how to pull every possible emotion out of her readers.

This is ultimately Kris and Chase’s story but all of your favorite characters from the first two books come out to play. I was so involved in the lives of these people. I felt like I was right there with them through everything they were going through. I laughed with them, cried with them, wanted to be there to protect them and help them work through their issues. While I can’t go into details without giving anything away, I will say that this book definitely keeps you turning the pages and won’t let you put it down until the very end. If you try to put it down, it will just drive you crazy because you absolutely have to find out what happens next! There were so many times I wanted to call the author and yell at her! (It’s probably a good thing I don’t have her number!) LOL! I couldn’t quite understand how she could possibly do this to me! But every time I was ready to start screaming and throwing things, she pulled me back from the edge. Just when you think you have it all figured out, it all changes. This story is full of drama and suspense, and plenty of romance and sexual tension that is off the charts hot!

I highly recommend this book and this series. Just be prepared for intense emotional overload! You will fall in love with 90% these characters and feel and see everything through their eyes. You will absolutely hate the other 10%! At least I did! There are still some lingering questions in my mind that I’m going to have to let go of. I would recommend you grab a bunch of friends and start a book club and read this series together so you can discuss it as you go along! Trust me you’ll want someone to rant to! 5 stars. Excellent work! I’m looking forward to more from this author!

Reviewed by @chellek44

View all my reviews

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *