Shadow’s Keep: A Novel by Meghan O’Flynn – Review by Erin Davidson

Shadow's Keep: A NovelShadow’s Keep: A Novel by Meghan O’Flynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Shadow’s Keep: A Novel by Meghan O’Flynn is a new thriller suspense book that leaves you chilled to the very core. I mean who doesn’t love a book that begins with a dead body found in the woods, with a cause of death labelled as suspicious. This is why you never go running in the woods, 90% of the time you’ll find a body, the other 10% will be running into spider webs and being eaten alive by bugs.
I found this book a little difficult to get into, as I struggled to understand and sympathize with William as a character. I think this was mainly due to the writing style and getting into the way Meghan framed the narrative. I much preferred Cassie as a character, and really enjoyed her character as it progressed throughout the novel. After getting in the story I really started to enjoy it and was left stumped at all the twists and turns that the novel took. I’m really starting to like Meghan O’Flynn’s books and the way she weaves a masterful story. Can’t wait to read another book from her. 4/5 stars

View all my reviews

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *