2 WEEKS, 3 WEEKS, 4 WEEKS, OR 5 WEEKS
• A Book Spotlight Showcase includes both promotion and review options.
• A Book Spotlight Showcase runs for 14-35 days depending on package selected.
• Sign-up emailed at least once to our entire blogger/guest reader list.
• Author spotlight posted on the main Facebook page minimum once a day for length of tour.
• Book Spotlight Showcase social media posts as follows:
• Custom Book Showcase Spotlight Banner at my design discretion. Four teasers offered and will be created with quotes author provides at least two weeks in advance of tour start date.
• Two times a day on main Itsy Bitsy Facebook page.
• Author interview posted on main Facebook page.
• Eight Facebook groups a day.
• We will read the first chapter or first 15 minutes (depending on length) of your book live in the main IBBB group.
• Optional 1-hour takeover in main IBBB Facebook group.
• Minimum of four times on Instagram during the tour.
• Once daily on Twitter and Pinterest.
• Featured on IBBB website within 48 hours of tour start and featured on front page slider for at least the first 7 days of the tour.
• Depending on tour length, author is promoted 400-1000 times.
• You are provided with access to a Google doc where all promotion or review links are posted 24-48 hours AFTER tour begins.
• Depending on Showcase length, tours generally result in between 15 – 50 reviews on AVERAGE. There are no guarantees. You are not “paying” for reviews, as that would be unethical.
• Reviews are posted on Amazon (mandatory – when permitted), BookBub (mandatory), GoodReads, Itsy Bitsy Book Bits Website, Barnes & Noble, and other various avenues.
• ARC Team/Reader Group Management for tour. (Using our sign-up sheet, readers request an ARC, and we will send ARCs for you, plus our admin team will follow up with any readers who do not post to make sure you get a review from all who got a book.
• We will promote your upcoming tour/book a minimum of 1 day before the tour starts as FREE extra promotion in the hopes to generate sales and buzz in advance of the actual tour.
https://itsybitsybookbits.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/fracturedworld.jpg 1200 800 itsybitsybookbits https://itsybitsybookbits.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IBBB_2020_logo_sq.png itsybitsybookbits2022-09-06 00:01:292022-09-22 22:12:13Fractured Worlds: Courage in the Apocalypse by Courtney Konstantin, DJ Cooper, Derek Shupert, T.L. Payne, Boyd Craven, Maira Dawn, Bruno Miller, David Simpson, L. Douglas Hogan, Millie Copper, Mark Tufo, Austin Chambers, D.A. Carey, AJ Newman, Heather Carson, Javan Bonds, Ray Wenck, Marcus Richardson, Kellee L. Greene
Fractured Worlds: Courage in the Apocalypse by Courtney Konstantin, DJ Cooper, Derek Shupert, T.L. Payne, Boyd Craven, Maira Dawn, Bruno Miller, David Simpson, L. Douglas Hogan, Millie Copper, Mark Tufo, Austin Chambers, D.A. Carey, AJ Newman, Heather Carson, Javan Bonds, Ray Wenck, Marcus Richardson, Kellee L. Greene
https://itsybitsybookbits.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/cover-image.jpg 1160 1920 itsybitsybookbits https://itsybitsybookbits.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IBBB_2020_logo_sq.png itsybitsybookbits2022-09-02 00:02:592022-09-15 22:38:22Dinosaur Friends: 2 books in 1: A Present for the Volcano and Saving Conifer’s Eggs by Lois Wickstrom