Book Spotlight Showcase Description – 1 Week, 2 Week, 3 Week, 4 Week, 5 Week, 6 Week
• A Book Spotlight Showcase includes both promotion and review options. • A ONE WEEK Book Tour Spotlight is ONLY recommended if the book has already been featured with Itsy Bitsy Book Bits and should for sure NEVER be used on a new release!
• A Book Spotlight Showcase runs for 7-42 days depending on package selected.
• Sign-up posted on website and to the in house reader team.
• Author spotlight posted on the main Facebook page minimum once a day for length of tour.
• Book Spotlight Showcase social media posts as follows:
• Custom Book Showcase Spotlight Banner at my design discretion. Four teasers offered and will be created with quotes author provides at least three weeks in advance of tour start date. Teasers and Instagram pics are for use during the tour, but an author may buy a teaser package to continue using once the tour has concluded and the IBBB Logo will be removed.
• Two times a day on main Itsy Bitsy Facebook page.
• Author interview posted on main Facebook page.
• We will post 40 posts in Facebook groups per week of tour length (ie. 1 week = 40 Facebook Group Postings, 2 weeks = 80 Facebook Group postings Total, 3 week tour = 120 FB Group postings, 4 Week Tour = 160 FB Group Postings, 5 Week Tour = 200 FB Group postings, 6 Week Tour = 240 Facebook Group Postings).
• We will read the first chapter or first 15 minutes (depending on length) of your book live in the main IBBB group and post the video on our YouTube channel.
• 4 posts per week on Instagram during the tour.
• 4 posts per week of tour on Twitter
• 4 posts per week of tour on Pinterest
• Featured on IBBB website within 48 hours of tour start and featured on front page slider for at least the first 7 days of the tour.
• Depending on tour length, author is promoted 100-1000 times.
• Sometime after the conclusion of your tour or when the last review has been posted, (within 30 days) you will be provided with access to a Google doc where all review links are posted, if your book was reviewed.
• Depending on Showcase length, tours generally result in between 10 – 50 reviews on AVERAGE. There are no guarantees. You are not “paying” for reviews, as that would be unethical.
• Reviews are posted on Amazon (mandatory – when permitted), BookBub (mandatory), GoodReads, Itsy Bitsy Book Bits Website, StoryGraph, Barnes & Noble, and other various avenues.
• ARC Team/Reader Group Management for tour. (Using our sign-up sheet, readers request an ARC, and we will send ARCs for you, plus our admin team will follow up with any readers who do not post to make sure you get a review from all who got a book.
• We will promote your upcoming tour/book a minimum of 1 day before the tour starts as FREE extra promotion in the hopes to generate sales and buzz in advance of the actual tour.
• Depending on the tour length your book may also be eligible to be in the Itsy Bitsy Book Bits Library once the tour has completed.
• BONUS – If you book a 3, 4, 5, or 6 week tour you have the opportunity to be part of a “IBBB Book Club” option. Ask for more information.
https://itsybitsybookbits.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/cover-image.jpg 1160 1920 itsybitsybookbits https://itsybitsybookbits.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IBBB_2020_logo_sq.png itsybitsybookbits2022-09-02 00:02:592022-09-15 22:38:22Dinosaur Friends: 2 books in 1: A Present for the Volcano and Saving Conifer’s Eggs by Lois Wickstrom
Dinosaur Friends: 2 books in 1: A Present for the Volcano and Saving Conifer’s Eggs by Lois Wickstrom
https://itsybitsybookbits.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Lighting-the-Path-Cover-copy-1.jpg 1200 777 itsybitsybookbits https://itsybitsybookbits.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IBBB_2020_logo_sq.png itsybitsybookbits2021-06-01 00:02:582021-11-06 05:10:48Lighting the Path: Leaning into a Hopeful Future as a Special Needs Parent by Marcia Nathai-Balkissoon
Lighting the Path: Leaning into a Hopeful Future as a Special Needs Parent by Marcia Nathai-Balkissoon
https://itsybitsybookbits.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Jake2Cover-scaled.jpg 1200 1191 itsybitsybookbits https://itsybitsybookbits.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IBBB_2020_logo_sq.png itsybitsybookbits2021-04-25 00:03:012021-10-30 04:35:32Jake the Growling Dog Goes to Doggy Daycare: A Children’s Book about New Experiences, Friendship, Stress Relief, and Kindness (Jake the Growling Dog Book 2) by Samantha Shannon
Jake the Growling Dog Goes to Doggy Daycare: A Children’s Book about New Experiences, Friendship, Stress Relief, and Kindness (Jake the Growling Dog Book 2) by Samantha Shannon
https://itsybitsybookbits.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Jake2Cover-scaled.jpg 1200 1191 itsybitsybookbits https://itsybitsybookbits.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IBBB_2020_logo_sq.png itsybitsybookbits2021-03-15 00:02:432021-10-30 04:34:30Jake the Growling Dog Goes to Doggy Daycare: A Children’s Book about New Experiences, Friendship, Stress Relief, and Kindness (Jake the Growling Dog) by Samantha Shannon
Jake the Growling Dog Goes to Doggy Daycare: A Children’s Book about New Experiences, Friendship, Stress Relief, and Kindness (Jake the Growling Dog) by Samantha Shannon
https://itsybitsybookbits.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Bookcover_Ebook-scaled.jpg 1200 1191 itsybitsybookbits https://itsybitsybookbits.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IBBB_2020_logo_sq.png itsybitsybookbits2020-04-01 00:01:212020-06-03 08:14:37Jake the Growling Dog Goes to Doggy Daycare (Jake the Growling Dog Book 2) by Samantha Shannon